We want every Arrowman attending conclave to be prepared for the event. While we expect most Scouts and Scouters can figure out on their own what gear they need for a weekend OA event, we have added a few important things below.
A few notes about Hoodoo Ski Area that may assist with your packing and preparations:
- There are no sleeping accommodations onsite. Participants will need to bring personal tents or RVs/trailers.
- There are no showers available
- Eat before you arrive on Friday night. The first meal is breakfast on Saturday.
- Activities inside the ski lodge will be limited and there is no outside seating available. Bring your own camp chair or you will likely be sitting on the ground or standing all day.
- BSA Annual Health & Medical Record Part A & B (signed and complete)
- BSA Field Uniform & OA Sash
- Tent & ground cloth
- Sleeping bag, pad, & pillow
- Camp Chair
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen & hat
- Personal toiletries and medications
- Clothing for the weekend (Scout t-shirts, shorts/pants, socks, underwear, etc.)
- Jacket and rain gear
- Notebook, pen/pencil
- Comfortable shoes (closed-toed required)
- Spending Money (for auctions, trading post, vendors)
- Auction Donations (any patches or other items you’d like to donate to the auction)
- A great Scouting attitude