Conclave Code of Conduct
The general welfare of our group depends on the conduct of each individual; this ensures the success of conclave and provides the maximum benefit to everyone. As an Arrowman, I understand this and support the reasonable demands of conduct expected of me.
As a member of the Order of the Arrow at conclave, I will:
- Observe the Scout Oath, Scout Law and Order of the Arrow Obligation.
- Follow all Youth Protection guidelines
- Use social media and electronic communication applications and programs appropriately and in accordance with the Scout Oath and Law.
- Be in full BSA field uniform during the event with the exception of afternoon activities. For afternoon activities, the BSA activity uniform may be worn.
- Wear my personal conclave credentials at all times.
- Be personally responsible for any damage or loss of property
- Observe all quiet hours
- Keep my sleeping quarters clean and orderly and dispose of trash in proper receptacles.
- Not change my officially assigned sleeping quarters without permission from conclave headquarters.
- Not allow an unregistered person to occupy my sleeping quarters
- Wear suitable covering while swimming or participating in any conclave program.
- Observe all rules regarding the use of facilities
- Refrain from the purchase, possession, or consumption of alcoholic beverages, illicit drugs, or marijuana products at conclave, as they are not permitted and will result in immediate dismissal from conclave. This standard applies to all youth and adult staff, participants, guests, and vendors.
- Comply with federal, state, and city laws and host facility regulations, including those that prohibit the use of fireworks, firearms, and gambling. Infraction of these laws and regulations will be cause for immediate dismissal from conclave.
- Refrain from using any tobacco products while at conclave (including e-cigarettes and vaping products).
- All registered adults are reminded to adhere to the Scouter Code of Conduct
- At all times, be the consider guest of the host facility.